SRP energy efficiency rebates case studies and fact sheets
Businesses ranging in size from mom-and-pop shops to major industrial facilities have saved millions of dollars annually in energy costs thanks to installing efficient equipment. SRP rebates significantly reduce the cost of these installations, adding up to greater long term savings.
The materials below summarize the rebates available under these programs and illustrate some of the typical ways customers have used these programs to stack up big benefits.
Calculate the savings impact of high-efficiency lighting
- Smith Family Chiropractic's lighting upgrades
- All Standard measures
- Standard measures "cheat sheet"
- Lighting fact sheet
- Refrigeration fact sheet
- Compressed air fact sheet
- Data Centers fact sheet
- Coulter Cadillac's lighting upgrades
- National Bank of Arizona's lighting and chiller projects
- Samuel and Company's lighting retrofit
- St. Daniel the Prophet Catholic Church's energy-efficient lighting project
- City of Mesa's facilities upgrades
- National Bank of Arizona's DDC and window film projects
- Crescent Crown's efficiency upgrades
Energy-efficiency newsletters for SRP Alliance Participants and Qualified Service Providers.