National Bank of Arizona Energy Efficiency Loan Program
Do you want to make your business more energy efficient but don’t have the cash for energy upgrades? SRP commercial rebates offer a quick return on investment, but it can still be difficult to come up with the initial capital. That’s why National Bank of Arizona (NB|AZ) is offering qualifying SRP business customers low, fixed-rate financing for energy-saving projects. Your business could qualify for as much as $50,000 for its next energy-efficient upgrade!1
Financing is available to customers participating in the following programs:
How do I participate?
- Work with an SRP Alliance Contractor to identify a project and submit a rebate reservation request to SRP.
- Apply for and receive approval of a NB|AZ loan for the project’s cost, minus the anticipated SRP rebate1.
- Submit and receive approval of your rebate application from SRP.
- Purchase and install your new equipment.
- Notify SRP and NB|AZ of project completion.
Loan funds and the SRP rebate are distributed directly to the contractor. To learn more about the NB|AZ Energy Efficiency Loan Program, visit the NB|AZ website or call (602) 212-5507.
1Credit approval is required
Real customers. Real savings.