SRP rebates for small businesses
SRP rebates for small businesses can account for as much as 40% of your electric bill. Through the SRP Small Business Solutions rebate program, qualifying customers can get a no-cost lighting audit (a $125 value) and discounted pricing that generally covers 75% or more of the costs for new energy-efficient equipment.
You can reduce lighting electric costs an average of 35%, reduce maintenance and repair costs, enhance your employees' and customers' experience via better lighting, and usually recoup your investment in less than a year.
What can I get rebates for?
- ENERGY STAR®, DesignLight™ Consortium or Lighting Design Lab-approved LED fixtures and lamps
- T5 and T8 fluorescents
- LED exit signs
- Daylight and occupancy sensor lighting controls
- Wifi-enabled smart thermostats
Need more information? See a full list of eligible expenses in the program manual .
Do I qualify?
If you're on the E-32, E-34, E-36, E-47 or E-48 price plans and use less than 145,000 kilowatt-hours a year across all accounts, you're eligible. The greatest savings are achieved in facilities:
- Built prior to 2012 or originally built for a different end use.
- That haven't had a lighting system upgrade within the past four years.
- That have equipment that operates for extended periods.
- With noisy or heat-emitting lights or fluorescent tubes greater than an inch in diameter.
If you do not meet these criteria, you may still qualify for lighting rebates through SRP's standard rebate program.
Get the rebate
Ready to improve your business and lock in your rebate? You're just a few simple steps away:
- If you have questions, call us at (602) 236-3054 or email us at email@example.com.
- Submit a completed rebate application .
- A Business Solutions Alliance contractor will contact approved customers to schedule an audit of the facility's lighting system.
- Review the no-cost audit results, which will identify your discounted price and estimated savings.
- Contract with the Small Business Solutions Alliance contractor for the purchase and installation of qualified lighting equipment at the discounted price.
Small business Alliance contractors
|ATS Electric, Inc.||(602) 296-6223||www.atselectricinc.com|
|Fluoresco Services, LLC||(602) 276-0600||www.fluoresco.com|
|InLine Electrical Resources||(602) 275-5245||www.greenenergyguys.net|
|Red Mountain Lighting||(480) 458-7272||www.redmtnlighting.com|
|Redline Electric & Solar||(480) 430-1939||www.redlinesolar.com|
|RP Companies Inc.||(602) 820-4996||www.rpcompaniesinc.com|
|Stone Kat Development||(623) 930-6765||www.stonekat.com|
|The Signery||(602) 265-9597||www.signeryaz.com|
|U.S. Energy Recovery||(480) 662-4162||www.usenergyrec.com|
|Utility Construction Company, Inc.||(602) 909-6455||www.utilityconstructionco.com|